Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Changes to my list. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to my list. :)

I saw the Bourne Identity on TV this weekend and I think I need to add Matt Damon to my list. How come I can never tell him apart from Mark Wahlberg? And.....more importantly.....is he gay? :> I think he just recently got married, but he doesn't show up in the gossip pages that often. All I know is that he hangs out with Clooney. I'm highly suspicious of that Clooney clan. :>
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

My obsession with Matt Damon also began after seeing The Bourne Identity! I know he just got married and had a baby, I guess he just keeps a low profile...
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Mmm, Matt. Yes, I've been obsessed with Matt since he and Ben did Good Will Hunting. He's wonderful. I love his jaw.

Comment

He's a little clean cut for me. :> I tend towards those bad boys, after all. (Axcept DH!!) But....Yowza. 8)
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

He's a little clean cut for me.
          He smokes! But I still love him!
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Well....the cigarette angle does help.

I'm relieved to hear that he's married. I'd hate to lose him to the other team. Keeping the dream alive! :>
            Angie

Comment

yah just reading these posts about matt makes my heart race...that man is GORGEOUS!! but he is married to a girl name Luciana (can someone say stalker?! ) and they did just have a baby...but man him and Ben are a stellar combo whooooooooooo just add a little brad in there (pre angelina days) and you have yourself an award winning eye candy of a movie :md: (this is my heart pounding haha)

Comment

award winning eye candy of a movie
                Ocean's 11 comes quite close for me.......Clooney instead of Affleck....
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

yah clooney is pretty hott too

and what about richard gere, for an older man? dang i would do him! haha

Comment

My first "R" movie was American Gigolo. I've never been the same.

Jenn

Comment

I've banned 'the list' since SO and I jokingly made up one and then we met a celeb on his list at a restaurant!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB_2B
                        I've banned 'the list' since SO and I jokingly made up one and then we met a celeb on his list at a restaurant!

Comment

too funny! who was it?

Comment

Working...
                          X