Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Britney V. Jessica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney V. Jessica

I don't think you can answer that and the reason I say that is because I can never tell if Jessica is really a ditz or if its just her father telling her how to act and what to do.

I would have to vote for Britney if I had to choose.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

really, tara...this is such an unfair question. i cannot decide.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

ok may i just say im a HUGE jessica simpson fan (it doesn't help that my good friend is her first cousin). So i've actually hung out with her before and she is actually really not stupid. she just says stuff to be funny...newleyweds made her look a lot more dumb than she really is.

Comment

Good question! I'm leaning towards Jessica. I mean really, it takes a certain amount of ingenuity to figure out that acting dumb could actually benefit your career. Plus, I've got to dock points from Britney for letting Federline sperminate her TWICE.

Comment

Originally posted by Bittersweet
          Good question! I'm leaning towards Jessica. I mean really, it takes a certain amount of ingenuity to figure out that acting dumb could actually benefit your career. Plus, I've got to dock points from Britney for letting Federline sperminate her TWICE.
          Eeeeexactly...

And I don't recall Jessica ever using the gas station bathrooms barefoot. Just throwin' that out there...

Comment

Plus, I've got to dock points from Britney for letting Federline sperminate her TWICE.
            If I really had to pick, probably Jessica. Being a ditz is cuter than being trashy.

Comment

I think they're both smarter than they appear and they both appear to have confused lust with love. (of course w/ Nick, it's easy to see how that might happen. KFed? Not so much)

I'm just glad I'm not that young with that many people managing my world.

Jenn

Comment

SO and I have talked about "The Newlyweds" before and he did mention that if we had cameras following us around all the time, I'd probably look like a huge ditz too. They can pick all of the stupid things and put a week into 22 minutes. I can't imagine my brains would come out on top.

Britney, I just feel bad for her. If I were her, I would be so embarrassed that the world thinks I'm a trashy skank and that, well, they are right. I mean, don't you just want to shake her and be like "What were you thinking???"

When Nick and Jessica broke up, noone was embarrassed and noone looked down on them. Totally different.

Comment

Didn't Jessica think that Chicken of the Sea was really chicken or something like that?

Still, I give a narrow edge to Jessica. My decision is based mostly on that horrendous interview that Brittney did with...Dateline? Was that it? I saw about 2 minutes of it and that was enough!

Dang, Tara! This is a trick question.

Comment

I gotta go with Jessica (hometown pride here!)...she's really not that stupid. Jessica has at least some sense to let her "people" (manager, family, whatever) help her make decisions that seem to be pretty lucrative. She's not smacking gum on a national interview with Matt Lauer...I'm going to assume that Jessica has some people that she can really trust and she actually respects their advice....Just today I watched an infomercial on some hair extensions by Ken Paves and Jessica Simpson...

Did anybody watch the clip from "The View" today? Rosie threw confetti for Britney's divorce. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by anwanie99
                      Did anybody watch the clip from "The View" today? Rosie threw confetti for Britney's divorce. Yay!

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp ... id=1762578
                      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I think that I'd have to pick Jessica......because I LOVED watching newlyweds!
                        Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I am a huge Newlyweds fan. In fact I own all three seasons. I love watching it--it's so entertaining. I like Jessica too. I think she's a good singer--my favorite of her songs is "Take My Breath Away." Her hair always looks beautiful.

Comment

Given Brit's lack of undies lately, I declare Jessica the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiefriend
                              I am a huge Newlyweds fan. In fact I own all three seasons. I love watching it--it's so entertaining. I like Jessica too. I think she's a good singer--my favorite of her songs is "Take My Breath Away." Her hair always looks beautiful.
                              I love it too. Too bad it's over.

Comment

Working...
                              X