Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Disney photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney photography

ST - or any other DSLR users that have been to WDW - inside rides like Small World - will my 50mm be good or too narrow? My 18-55 is the kit glass and sucked last time we went to WDW for low-light.

Also, if I have a fixed lens on, will the Photo-pass people be ok to use my camera or should I stick the 18-55 on for that? My plan is to have them take pics with their camera and mine (or just mine).

Thoughts? Advice?
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Hmm...are you taking pics of the ride or you guys inside it? It might be too narrow for up close people shots. Honestly anything without a flash is going to have a hard time inside most of the rides, especially with the constant motion.

Sadly, I think you are asking for your head to be cut off if you hand it to a stranger to take a pic. People get soo confused.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Pics of the ride itself.

Since we are going for only one day, ordering the Photopass CD is not worth it. Their photographers will use your camera to take pics as well as long as it has a strap. They all use DSLRs, so I figure if I leave it on P, we should be ok. I want them to do some with their camera in case there is something really great that we want to order.
      Jen
      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

The special effects will only be on their cameras. Those are fun. Last I heard they will do the balloons at any location-- check out photo pass on all ears website to get the current special effects and locations.

My dad gave the photo pass ppl his dslr to take pics with-- no problem.
        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Gotcha! I think we'll utilize both PP and our own camera. I like that we can look at the pics online and then order ones we want (like one with Tink or whatever). She's wearing this to the park:
          So I'm hoping we get a phot op with SW. If not, oh well
          Jen

Comment

Aw cute! Yeah, if you have their people use the lens, I'm sure they will be fine. It's anyone not used to a dSLR that might be thrown for a loop. It's hard to get used to zooming with your feet!
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post

I asked my wife to wear that outfit but she refused.

TMI?

Comment

Originally posted by Alacrity View Post
                I asked my wife to wear that outfit but she refused.

TMI?
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Alacrity: To fucking funny!
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                    Alacrity: To fucking funny!
                    You guys want to stop setting me up for easy ones?
                    There are children here.

Comment

Lol
                      Veronica
                      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Heehee!
                        Tara
                        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Working...
                        X