Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Photog forum permissions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photog forum permissions

Can I propose that the photography forum has a minimum # of posts? I know we're trying to have forums with open posts for newer members but it seems to me that photos of our kids (which is mostly what is posted) should be subject to some minimum number of posts.

Anyone else?
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

I'm OK with this.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

We had the same debate years ago about the parenting forums. It was decided that they would remain public so more posts would be in the public space.

Angie
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

But you can ask questions anonymously. You can't post post photos anonymously.
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Can we have a private (CR level) section called "photo critique" or something? I know we're trying to streamline...
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Or just use the photog workshop threads which I'm fine with but I don't know if everyone can see. ALOY can you see those? I think we did that be request before you joined.

Comment

Good idea, T&S. Let's just make sure people who want into that are in! I forgot about it being "request only"
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                But you can ask questions anonymously. You can't post post photos anonymously.
                Sorry, I meant people asked for privacy in the parenting forums previously because people chose to share photos of their kids within it.

Angie
                Angie
                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                  Or just use the photog workshop threads which I'm fine with but I don't know if everyone can see. ALOY can you see those? I think we did that be request before you joined.
                  No, I don't think so, but I'd love to!
                  Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Ok, so that's a good solution. If someone can add ALOY that would be awesome and then we can use that. Some of us are going to do some indoor light work together so I want a place we can post a lot without our kids being posted everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X