Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

100 Days of Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Days of Summer

I'm doing this for the 3rd year in a row, starting Friday, May 24, and ending August 31. Does anybody else want to join me? It's been so much fun the last 2 years, and I've ended up with some really great memories of the kids!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

I want to say yes but I’m kind of worried. How do you fit it in? Do you just look for any moment and snap something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
      I want to say yes but I’m kind of worried. How do you fit it in? Do you just look for any moment and snap something?
      Some days I plan things for photo ops, especially on the weekends or vacations, but most days I just shoot them doing whatever they're doing - eating dinner, taking a bath, playing outside, or reading at bedtime. Some days I'll even take a picture of a leftover mess or something after they go to bed, or of them while they're sleeping.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Here are my pictures from the last 2 summers:

Attached Files

Comment

Someday! I love yours, though.
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Do you worry about the clutter around the house or just shoot? And how often are you downloading and processing?

I think my problem is that I often take a million pictures so my editing takes SO long.

Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
              Do you worry about the clutter around the house or just shoot? And how often are you downloading and processing?

I think my problem is that I often take a million pictures so my editing takes SO long.

Sort of. I'll try to rearrange clutter out of the scene if I can. I'm pretty good at clearing a small section and just putting stuff somewhere else for a few minutes. I try to download and process every day, but I don't always get to it, so sometimes it's every few days. I try to pick one favorite for the day and edit quickly, though I may go back to them later.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I might try to do a month or something. And try to hold myself to 10 shots/day.

Comment

First 25 days!
                  Attached Files

Comment

I love Charlie’s hair!! (It’s super similar to my hair color, and I’m so bummed neither of my kids have it!!). It’s awesome! Such cuties!!

Comment

Working...
                    X