Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

tucking jeans into boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucking jeans into boots

How do you do it?
    I know it's getting warmer...but I just discovered this forum, like a week ago and I kinda like the look!

I like the equestrian look. But I think you've got to be slender.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

It is best to be really fat when trying to pull off any look, really. Everything should be either really, really tight, like an extra skin, or really loose, so you can add things in your pockets with ease. If you are short, wear a lot of horizontal colors to break yourself up. You want people to think you are a really mature looking 10-year-old. If you are really tall, you should buy petite clothes so you look gawkishly longer. It'll be fun.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
        Originally posted by alison
        I like the equestrian look. But I think you've got to be slender.
        And also, an equestrian.
        I was going to say that, but I thought it was too harsh.
        The only place they belong on people in the city are on horse police officers.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
          Heidi, think of the discounts you can get if people think you're 10!!! We're talking kids menu, matinee movies....
          Yes, sadly though, people haven't thought I was 10 since I was 6.
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
            It is best to be really fat when trying to pull off any look, really. Everything should be either really, really tight, like an extra skin, or really loose, so you can add things in your pockets with ease. If you are short, wear a lot of horizontal colors to break yourself up. You want people to think you are a really mature looking 10-year-old. If you are really tall, you should buy petite clothes so you look gawkishly longer. It'll be fun.

I personally hate this look, I looks like you were trying to keep from killing your pants while running through a mud puddle

Comment

yeah, BUT, in the winter when there's 2 feet of snow, your pants won't get wet! it's brilliant!!

i still like it. even if i look like an equestrian. or a ten year old?

to each his own i say!

Comment

If you can pull off skinny jeans, then you can pull off this look. Otherwise, please stay away from both.

As for the snow, see my reply regarding rolling up pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                  As for the snow, see my reply regarding rolling up pants.

Who me?

Comment

Working...
                  X