Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hey Luanne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Luanne

What are you doing for the MOB Outfit?

(That's Mother of the Bride)

Jenn

No clue. Since I can't wear my jeans and tie dyed t-shirt or my peasant skirt and Birks, I suppose I'll wear whatever she tells me to wear.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I have tried to post a pic of her dress but I can't figure out how to copy it from the websitethat has the dress. If anyone can tell me how please do.
      Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Want to PM it to me? I'll put it up for you.

Comment

Thanks, I will.
          Luanne

Comment

Comment

Beautiful!
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

ps -- I hope I put up the correct dress.

Comment

Gorgeous!

Luanne, let me know how badly you need help. I can make a field trip out of it. How far are you from Short Hills? That's where we bought the dress for my mom several years back.

Comment

Short Hills is where we bought the wedding dress!!!
                    Luanne

Comment

Now that you know where it is, go look for a dress for yourself.

Comment

Her dress came from a bridal shop in Short Hills. We are planning on shopping soon for me. My daughter has exquisite taste and I'm sure she will find something for me. I guess it skips a generation, my Mom also has exquisite taste. I really do prefer tie dye & Birks!!!!!!!
                        Luanne

Comment

Working...
                        X