Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's Vishenka's fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Vishenka's fault

So, on my spending spree at Target, I was mindful of the capri/shorts/bermuda shorts/clamdigger's discussion so I bought some cute to the knee cotton and linen skirts.

and...it's in the 80s here.

and my dryer vents directly underneath the house (until they fix it) which means that hot and steamy air is actually venting back into the laundry room- which is also my closet.

and since I decided that I was going to wear one of these skirts tomorrow because I have a meeting and then lunch with Sally...I needed to iron said skirt. and you know, I didn't count the cute little pleats when I bought the damned things...

So, sweating my arse off in the steam bath that is currently my bedroom because my laundry room IS my closet and my closet IS attached to my bedroom, I just want you to know that I cursed in your general direction. With love. but I did.

Jenn

W love the wrinkle free you. *mwah*

Comment

because I have a meeting and then lunch with Sally
      hope you have a swell time...tell her we say "hi and hope the fam vacation is going well!"

So what shoes will you be wearing with said skirts?
      ...errr umm... "What lovely spring-like birks will you be wearing??"
      I'm sure Vashinka & Stella are saying: Lovely?? spring-like??? Birks!!!
      NOT!!!

Comment

Actually, I even bought snappy little sandels. or sandles. however you spell it.

Non-birks.

Can you believe it?

Jenn

Comment

Jenn, I'm so proud of you! And it's sandals with two "a".

As for the pleats, You only need to iron half way down because then you'll end up sitting on them anyway. I don't usually iron all the way down.

I'm ok with the some choice words in my direction as long as they result in you looking fabulous.

PS I saw some Birk-like Michael Kors sandals last night and actually didn't find them all that comfortable. :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
            Actually, I even bought snappy little sandels. or sandles. however you spell it.

Non-birks.

Can you believe it?

Jenn
            now see, you had me convinced you were a die hard...I figured you'd probably go w/ a Betula!!! :huh:

http://catalog.hsn.com/betula-birkenstock-fashion.htm

Comment

I love the Betulas but my experience with them has been that they end up really stinky.

Jenn

Comment

Is there a heart clutching smiley? My eyes, my eyes!

Comment

sadly could not find a picture of someone having a heart attack.
                  this is the best i could do.
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Thanks Sylvia! Now that you're done with that, can you please bring back the naked David?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                        Thanks Sylvia! Now that you're done with that, can you please bring back the naked David?
                        i have been trying for three days. everytime i try to upload a new pic this is the message i get. :huh:

Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 251
                        File : usercp_avatar.php

believe me! i would love to see a different pic of my main man. nellie??

Comment

It might be too big. Try linking to the image.
                          Cristina
                          IM PGY-2

Comment

I think Cristina is correct; have you tried linking?

Comment

thanks, that worked. feast your eyes.

he wants me, he just doesnt know it yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X