Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tiptoeing in here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiptoeing in here...

i LOVE the dress. you look beautfiul in it.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Brown will go perfectly with tangerine and cream flowers.

I say wear it- it's beautiful, it's comfortable and you already own it!

You can always add summery shoes!

Jenn

Comment

I agree with Jenn. I think it looks great. I like the accessory at your shins.

Comment

I also agree. That dress matches great with the style of wedding you describe, it looks terrific on you, and once you add the flowers and accessories it will fit right in to a sophisticated summery wedding.
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I agree and with those flowers it will be perfect.
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The dress looks great. With some gold/bronze accessories (jewerly and shoes) you'll definitely pull it off. I shudder trying to imagine you in cream and tangerine. A wrap with cream/gold/bronze/chocolate would also be great to tie all the colors together.

And I highly recommend Vaseline Intensive Care tanning moisturizer for fair skin. It works after only a few applications and goes on evenly (unless your skin is super dry, then use regular lotion before this).

Comment

Lovely dress! It will go perfectly with the flowers and you'll look beautiful.

Comment

It's perfect! I would wear this dress everywhere if I were you. It will look stunning with those flowers too. I would put some pretty gold and coral earrings with it...

Comment

Love the dress, Annie! I think it will be perfect for the wedding.

You look flippin' awesome, so there. :P

Comment

no sibling rivalry issues, whatsoever, eh?

You look mahvelous dahlin!

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                    X