Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fashion icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion icon

Who do you consider a fashion icon? Is it Marie Antoinette, Grace Kelly, Oprah or your mom? Who do you think has impecable style that you look up to?

you. and stella and lilly
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Thanks Sylvia. But how do you know I follow my own advice? :P

Comment

i have seen pictures of you before. you live in NYC...fashion capitol...and you have never told me wrong. i guess i just *trust* you.

oh and you're a jew.

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies

oh and you're a jew.
          Thanks, I guess.

Comment

rainbabies wrote:

oh and you're a jew.

LOL You know my last name is Goldberg!!!!!! Does that make me fashionable!!!!!
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Classic:
              Katherine Hepburn
              Lauren Bacall
              Audrey Hepburn

Now:
              Nicole Kidman
              Jennifer Connelly
              Cindy Crawford (when she isn't trying to do model glam)
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Flynn, thatnks for taking the topic seriously.

Completely agree with the classical list but would add Reese Witherspoon to the modern list. She always manages to look pulled together and classy even when just hanging out with her kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69

Completely agree with the classical list but would add Reese Witherspoon to the modern list. She always manages to look pulled together and classy even when just hanging out with her kids.
                  I agree. You get extra points if you have kids!!!

Reese would definitely be on my Now list.
                  Great addition.
                  Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Reese would be on my list, as well as Jackie O.
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

i also love reese.

Comment

What about CZJ? I always like the way she looks at awards shows....
                        Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Originally posted by Michele
                          What about CZJ? I always like the way she looks at awards shows....
                          True, but there aren't really pics of her in real life, so it's hard to say what she looks like without professional help.

Comment

I have a secret crush on Catherine Zeta Jones. She always looks great (when styled up).

Jennifer Aniston looks great, but she doesn't take any risks. I'm getting tired of seeing her in black dresses. Her style is sort of boring to me. I'm not saying that she has to go all out like what's that gal's name (Jude Law's ex), but it would be nice if she'd shake her style up a bit.
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I've always appriciated Diane Keton's style...sometimes she's a little more masculine than I would do(her Armani Suits are what I am referring to).
                              I like Meg Ryan's style as well. Everyone here has mentioned names that I like...actually I agree w/all the names mentioned thus far!

Comment

Working...
                              X