Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anyone else watching the Oprah makeovers today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else watching the Oprah makeovers today?

Well shoot. I think Oprah is on at 4pm here and I am having happy hour at the neighbors. Which, IMO, could start right now. :thud:

Re: Anyone else watching the Oprah makeovers today?

whats wrong with a sports bra! they rock. who cares if dh picks on me cause i have a uni-boob.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

what about glens falls or saratoga, annie. there are some more upscale places there.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
        but it's a low end VS (ie hookers outlet).
        :>

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
          The lingere shops here suck, BTW, and it's so hard to order those kind of things online. I guess it's time.
          The best thing about ordering from VS online is that you can buy several sizes all at once, try them on in the privacy of your own home, then return the ones that don't fit! They make it really easy; iirc, returns are free with their little return sticker they always include (though if you do a "free shipping if you order over $x" deal, and your returns bring you back under that amount, I think they'll take the shipping you would have paid out of your return; which makes sense - keeps people from scamming them for the free shipping).

I think all my undies and bras right now are VS for this very reason. Plus, the "out of season" colors and patterns are *way* cheap about twice a year.
          Sandy
          Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Can you still read the tag on your favorite bra? Assuming that the one is your favorite. You could call Nordy's and tell them what brand and size it is and ask for similar styles.

I like the VS idea too. You can just keep ordering what you like. And you can stay out of the hooker outlet.

Comment

I can't remember Annie, but I think there's a Dillards in the mall. I don't remember there being a Nordstroms. You could check Lord and Taylor. Also, there used to be a specialty bra shop that sold all kinds of nursing bras and things tucked away on Wolf Road, but I don't know if that would apply to you or not.

Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
              X