Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

easter dresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• easter dresses

Did I just screw up? I just bought Easter dresses for my DDs and I'm wondering if they are too "cold weather"? (We live in Ohio so I'm doubtful that it will top 50 degrees anyway but. . .)

I can't seem to post the photo but you can google "Hanna Andersson Light of the Moon dress" and I bought it in the lavender color. They were on sale for $35.

Re: easter dresses

Very pretty dress. Since I am in Wisconsin and we would be lucky to be in the 40's on Easter I can't say if they will work... Most years it snows here that weekend!
    Kris

Comment

My MIL bought my girls matching sleeveless dresses. We went to a egg hunt last saturday and it was in the 40s at the U president's house which is dressy. I put them in white tights, turtlenecks and a sweater with the dress. That looked cute for the picture. Then the heavier non matching jackets got put on.
      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I usually do Hanna Anderson baby whale courderoy (always LONG sleeve) for this reason and warm tights. Last Easter it snowed here.
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairQueen
          Did I just screw up? I just bought Easter dresses for my DDs and I'm wondering if they are too "cold weather"? (We live in Ohio so I'm doubtful that it will top 50 degrees anyway but. . .)

I can't seem to post the photo but you can google "Hanna Andersson Light of the Moon dress" and I bought it in the lavender color. They were on sale for $35.
          I always used to get a cute Easter dress. Something about living in Ohio just makes you forget rational choices when it comes to clothing. Easter dresses are cute and light - and somehow that is what everyone wears. They'll be fine.

Comment

What a pretty dress! We hit 80 here today. My daughters will be dressed for spring in Texas, but you never know. Last year they hunted eggs in their pretty dresses, tights and winter coats because it was in the 40s. LOL
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
            X