Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Overheard in the ladiesroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overheard in the ladiesroom

This place is really too much. No wonder I'm bored at my computer all the fun is in the bathroom. I wanted to post this exchange before I forget. It's too good not to pass on.

Woman #1 (wearing Lands End head to toe): I just got these jeans in Kohls and they're polyester and spandex. I love them, they are the most comfortable jeans I've ever had.
    Woman #2 (wearing Eddie Bower head to toe): Oh and I love the new low riding jeans. They're the best for going out to eat, no binding like the ones that used to come up to the waist. Now if I overeat, it just spills out the top.

I don't know if it matters but they were both in late 40s-early 50s.

Re: Overheard in the ladiesroom

I'm no fashionista but how can "jeans" be polyester and spandex?

And the spilling over the top? Ewww. But I did the same thing when pregnant.
    Kris

Comment

Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I never want to enter a public bathroom and feel anointed. By anything. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
          Vishenka, this is an actual account that my sister witnessed.

Here’s something that might make you laugh (I laughed loud and hard!): I went to the doctor today and while waiting for him, I overheard this receptionist telling the girl who had been manning the desk while the receptionist was (apparently) in the bathroom the following:

“Girl, I was in that bathroom, and it was like I was at home. I was just sittin’ there…praisin’ the Lord. I tuned out everything and wasn’t nobody but me and my Lord. I said, Jesus, it’s just you and me. And I can’t even tell you what we were talkin’ about, but I was there for a long time, just sittin’ and praisin’ Jesus. I finally said, Lord, let me get up offa here. I’m serious. Whoever go in that bathroom after me is going to feel anointed, I was in there experiencing the love of Jesus for so long. It was so strong.”
          I never want to enter a public bathroom and feel anointed. By anything. Ever.
          Frankly, now that I am pregnant and feeling the pain of hemmoroids, etc., I wouldn't mind Jesus showing me some love in the bathroom. There are times when I could really use heavenly touch to get things moving, praise the Lord.

But then, I'm an Episcopalian, so I would never actually admit that I am constitipated... We don't have bowel movements. That's just too...un-WASPy.

Comment

Working...
          X