Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

New bed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bed!!!

Enjoy!

Re: New bed!!!

Everything seems better and brighter after a good night's sleep.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

ooooh - I love my select comfort. I do not know how I managed without it. They sound gimmicky but they really are great to sleep on. My ILs just got one too and love it.

What's your number??
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

ditto select comfort praise. the bed has proven to be smarter than DH and I-- we spent an afternoon freaking out because the "comfort number" reset to something like 5 or 10 every morning, and we thought we had a leak or something. turns out, when you aren't lying down on the bed, it changes the pressure, which is why the registered level was so low. But when you lie back down, the bed remembers your weight, etc., and then resets to your pre-set level. Basically, don't look at the "number" or adjust the "number" unless you are lying down on the bed while doing it. I don't know why this took us so long to figure out. (Maybe I just wanted to make DH check all the tubes over and over!)

I've really liked changing the firmness now that I'm pregnant and my body is changing. That's a very nice feature. I like it 10 points firmer now than pre pregnancy. :huh:
        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'm so glad you all are commenting on this!

Peggy&medpedspouse how long have you had yours?

Enjoy it lilly, you deserve it!

Comment

I've only had mine since August but they are backed by a very nice warranty if something happens.

FYI - when we ordered it, our puppy was in his chewing stage. Don't know how the conversation shifted to mentioning this but when our salesperson heard, she suggested that we get the wireless control. She said that if the dog chewed the cord or the control attached, the bed would not work and it would not be covered under warranty. However, if he chewed the wireless one all we would need to replace would be the control.

Made sense at the time and I do not remeber it costing much more. Dog is out of that stage now and the control survived.

BTW - I am a 70-65 and DH is 45. No wonder I did not sleep well for so many years. DH purchased the former mattress before I got to move in and share in the 30 day trial period.
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

We bought ours just about a year ago. My parents have a select comfort mattress that's at least 10 years old- and never had any problems.

My sleep number was 35! Soft!!! But now it's a 50. DH just sets his side to match my firmness, because he's a big copycat. He's so tired he can sleep on anything, anywhere. It is really nice for me because I can not feel him move at night or when he gets up. Our old mattress I could feel every little twitch. It drove me nuts.
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
              X