Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hooray! Great shopping today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooray! Great shopping today!

Fun!! Good for you!!

Re: Hooray! Great shopping today!

Pictures, please?!!

I get overwhelmed in department stores (other than Nordstrom).
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Now, Steve and Barry's is a store I can get behind. I went into one for the first time last week. We got a ton of stuff! Like 15 things for $90.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Great stuff! I like the jeans, but do you have to use the buttons, or is there a secret zipper somewhere? Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I love it! I've always wanted a place to wear a dressy vest, but never have. It's not exactly play with the kids clothes.

Comment

What great finds! I can never find what I actually want from the Bitten line in my size or it's completely out of stock. I need to find a less popular Steve & Barry's!

Comment

I am ashamed to admit that I've never been to Steve & Barry's...couldn't even tell you where one was
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Love it all! I've been down this weekend. May have to visit Macy's tomorrow.
                Veronica
                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

What's Steve & Barry's? I've never heard of them or seen anywhere.

Comment

I have seen her line in stores but wasn't too impressed, my staples for cheap disposable pieces are H&M and JCrew outlet with an occassional Old Navy t-shirt thrown in.

I wasn't very impressed with quality of Vera Wang collection in Kohls either. Many pieces seemed to be along the one-size-fits-all or this will carry you through the whole pregnancy type pieces and had poor construction. I wonder what Dana Buchman line for JCPenny will look like.

Comment

Aren't there some higher end people doing shoes for Payless? Have any of you tried them?

Comment

Working...
                      X