Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you wearing?

This is a little late in the season. I finally returned to pre-baby #3 size. I realized my closet is full of several sizes and some clothes after my pregnancies. My pickings are slim.

What are you wearing for everyday/weekend causal summer wear? Where are you finding them? I find myself in shorts, t-shirts and flip flops all found at Target and Costco. Not very fashion forward!
    Needs

Re: What are you wearing?

on days i don't leave the house..it's an oversized t-shirt and capri length sweatpants or something similar.

on days i have to go out in public...it's dark wash flare jeans with some type of (nicer) top and (nicer) flip flops.

i'm sure julie and lily are gagging right now. but HEY! i'm not wearing capris out of the house!!

yesterday we went to a pool party and i wore wide leg chocolate colored linen pants with sandals. i looked nice...nicer than anyone else there.

i think mommy's have a special look.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I wear capri's (too bad!) with tops that I have purchased at Ann Taylor LOFT or JCPenney. They're more fashionable tops and since my capri's are khaki I figure I'm ok for the most part. When I get down to the size I want to be I'm going shopping!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

My "uniform" is Bermuda length shorts, cotton t-shirts (mostly solid color), and Tevas. Sometimes athletic socks and running shoes.
        Alison

Comment

Shorts, T-shirts, sandals. Hey, I've got little kids and ... they're messy. :huh:
          ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
          -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

At home? Cotton gym shorts, a t-shirt and my pink baseball hat.

To the grocery store? Knee length bermuda shorts and a polo. or a skirt and a t-shirt. always w/ coordinating birks.

To work? Because they've got the A/C set to -40, I'm wearing pants and long sleeved shirts or short sleeves and sweaters. The cold air blows right out of the vent directly to the top of my head. Not comfy. I leave the building and go warm up every few hours.

Jenn

Comment

Now that I'm airing out my summer officewear, it's nice pants/skirts/dresses to the office usually with heels. They all come from such a variety of sources that the list would be too long and boring.

On weekends, my wardrobe very closely resembles Lily's, big surprise, I know. Although I don't wear jeans as much in the summer, because it's too hot. I have a few pairs of cropped (ankle length) pants that I rotate through. Last summer I also got addicted to J Crew ribbed tanks and now live in those.

At home I usually wear old DKNY athletic capris (they used to be longer but shrunk in the wash) and a collection of Cointreau t-shirts from my old job.

Comment

Working...
              X