Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The View - guests' wardrobes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The View - guests' wardrobes

I haven't watched The View in ages but decided to see it today. The question of the day is, "Is it a requirement for female guests on the show to wear Louboutins?" I understand that all their guest are celebs with personal drivers and filthy rich but that's a bit much, no? I have huge shoe envy right now. No wonder I don't like the show much.

Re: The View - guests' wardrobes

are those the shoes with the red sole? i don't watch the View either, but I'd assume those are the ones you're talking about.

Comment

Yes, they are. They also tend to have 4-5 inch stilettos and a hefty price tag.

Comment

One of dh's co-residents has a pair of Louboutin f**k me boots. I don't get the price tag. Nellie should color match the red with Benjamin Moore paint for us, and we can roll it on the soles of our pumps. :huh:
        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

It's an easily-identifiable status symbol. Most people can't tell a Manolo from a Jimmy Choo, but every shoe idiot (that would be me) knows that the shoes w/the shiny red sole are super-expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by alison
            One of dh's co-residents has a pair of Louboutin f**k me boots. I don't get the price tag. Nellie should color match the red with Benjamin Moore paint for us, and we can roll it on the soles of our pumps. :huh:
            I like the way you think!!
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
              Originally posted by Jane
              but every shoe idiot (that would be me) knows that the shoes w/the shiny red sole are super-expensive.

Except me...
              did you just think all these fashionistas stepped in red paint??

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
                I honestly never noticed the bottom of their shoes.
                Me too Tara - I've heard of them, but never seen them... It's probably better this way. No way in hades will we ever be able to afford them.
                Kris

Comment

Working...
                X