Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jean rave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jean rave

Holy moly, go check out the Curvy Boot jean from LOFT. They fit just below the waist but stay up so you don't have the whole plumber thing going on. They are also super sliming and comfortable. I've never liked any of the jeans from LOFT before but these are a winner.
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

I'll have to check those out- my Gap jeans are so faded that I can't wear them to work anymore and all of my other jeans require heels. Soooooo not going to happen.

Jenn

Comment

ITA! I have several pairs.
      Needs

Comment

When I am not pregnant, I love Ann Taylor Loft's Marissa cut jeans and pants. They fit those of us who are "little in the middle and packin' much back".

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I agree, Tara! The curvy boot (with some stretch) is very flattering!
          Last edited by alison; 04-18-2009, 08:58 PM. Reason: subject - verb agreement. Argh!
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Thanks for the tip. My BR jeans are in such bad condition that they may just rot off my body. I've been looking for new jeans. I'll go to the Loft this week and check them out.

Comment

I made a special trip to The Loft today to try these out. Apparently, I'm between sizes.
              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I went out and bought a pair today. They are AWESOME!! You were so right. And they had them in 4-LONG. Ann Taylor and Loft seem to NEVER have jeans in LONG in my size (they always have tons of PETITE...darn those tiny women)! WHOOHOO!!

Thanks for the terrific tip. I was in sore need of jeans.

And they were big time on sale, too. $19.99!

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife View Post
                  I went out and bought a pair today. They are AWESOME!! You were so right. And they had them in 4-LONG. Ann Taylor and Loft seem to NEVER have jeans in LONG in my size (they always have tons of PETITE...darn those tiny women)! WHOOHOO!!
                  I can only wear long/tall jeans, too. I'm going to head to ATL this weekend to see if they have any longs in my size. I need some new jeans!
                  Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I love the Loft, it's my fav, and their jeans are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X