Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm inviting you all to join and enjoy shopping great site neat and ever changing :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm inviting you all to join and enjoy shopping great site neat and ever changing :)

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/SLaughlin973

Is this legit? I've been deleting so much spam from bots I'm worried they've taken over Suz and posted an ad for their site. Let me know this is really from you Suz, OK? Otherwise....I'm going to zap it.
    Last edited by Sheherezade; 02-22-2010, 08:47 PM.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I get their e-mails and every once in a while I find a great deal
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yes it is. I think she uses married sometimes, maiden others, and I've seen that name used. I still don't know that that means it's legit, but between Cheri knowing it's a reputable site and recognizing the name, I feel better about leaving it.

Comment

I'm not taking it down....just curious. The bots have been getting very sophisticated lately. I think the conversation serves as warning enough if it is just a bot ad.
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

Have we heard from Suz lately?
            Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Now I'm picturing Suz being held hostage by an actual robot.
              rosie-jetsons.jpg
              Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

It's legit...I haven't been on much.
                Actually, I have been discouraged because I have posted several replies /responses to some of you on your posts and for whatever reason they don't show up!! Gahh!

Jenn's right... my legal name is Suzanne Laughlin, I use Z's last name on FB.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam View Post
                  Actually, I have been discouraged because I have posted several replies /responses to some of you on your posts and for whatever reason they don't show up!! Gahh!
                  You've posted responses here that haven't shown up? That's not good!

I know I've lost a few posts by doing the following:

1. hit the "reply" button at the bottom of a post
                  2. type in a reply in the box
                  3. click the big "reply to thread" button below the reply box on the left

...it'll disappear, because what you need to do to post your reply is click "post quick reply", which is a small, grey botton under the reply box on the RIGHT side. Much less obvious and prominent than the big blue "reply to thread" button on the left.

Do you think that might be what's happening, or is it something else?
                  Sandy
                  Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Re: I'm inviting you all to join and enjoy shopping great site neat and

? I'll have to look at that too Sandy. How strange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Hi Suz! Glad you aren't being held captive by a robot!
                      Angie

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
                        You've posted responses here that haven't shown up? That's not good!

I know I've lost a few posts by doing the following:

1. hit the "reply" button at the bottom of a post
                        2. type in a reply in the box
                        3. click the big "reply to thread" button below the reply box on the left

...it'll disappear, because what you need to do to post your reply is click "post quick reply", which is a small, grey botton under the reply box on the RIGHT side. Much less obvious and prominent than the big blue "reply to thread" button on the left.

Do you think that might be what's happening, or is it something else?
                        Yes that's it...that's the mistake I've made!!!! Grrr
                        Thanks for pointing this out!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
                          Hi Suz! Glad you aren't being held captive by a robot!
                          LOL
                          Hi back @ ya!

Comment

Working...
                          X