Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Free Baby Sling + Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still working for me! Did you use FAMILY2011? I think it might be case sensitive.
    -Mommy, FM wife, Disney Planner and Hoosier

Comment

This is back. The coupon code is "Breastfeeding" and it works for both seven slings and udder covers.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

What website is this on?
        ~Heather~
        Wife to pre-med student; mommy to a four & three year old.

Comment

sevenslings.com

Comment

I got mine. I really like it! Obviously no baby to try it with yet but it's cool!
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Thank you!!! I ordered my sling! I've been trying for the past 30 minutes to order one of the Udder Covers, but their website is just not working. Every time I think I'll give up and try later, it goes one step farther...

ETA - Gah! And of course, it errored out on the payment screen! Guess I'll wait a few hours to make sure my payment didn't process. I did order the size insurance on the sling. I was all over the place on their sizing chart (hard to measure since I'm pregnant)!
              Last edited by ladymoreta; 08-01-2011, 09:09 AM.
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Bumpity bump - (sorry if I am annoying any of you digging up old threads).

I am currently on this company's website but haven't seen any similar offers. If any of you see it in the next few months would you give me a heads up? I am looking for both a nursing cover and a starter sling!
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Check retailmenot.com

They also advertize coupon codes in parenting magazines

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                    Check retailmenot.com

They also advertize coupon codes in parenting magazines
                    Thank you! I did, and was able to get codes to both!
                    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

just got a new free code for the uddercover nursing cover. It's VALENTINE. The picture shows the woman with her baby under the cover, and her arms holding the baby on the outside of the cover. I always put my arm under the cover with the baby. now I feel like an idiot.

Comment

No reason to feel like an idiot. I'm sure that there is no wrong way to use an udder cover -- unless it's not covering your, um, udder. They probably just show it that way so you can see that there is a baby under there.

Comment

I always put my arms under, too - I'm paranoid of her getting tangled
                          Jen
                          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                            I always put my arms under, too - I'm paranoid of her getting tangled
                            ok good! idiot feeling fading.

Comment

Working...
                            X