Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

TJ Maxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJ Maxx

Alright...they sucked me in. I have been in a shoe buying frenzy...I just bought a pair of Sofft shoes that I love for 29.99.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I miss TJMAXX & MARSHALS....thanks for the reminder; we're going shopping tomorrow!

Comment

I spend most of my money at TJMaxx and Hobby Lobby...
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I have always loved TJ Maxx. They really do have the best deals around. That's where I get the boys most of their high quality clothes.

Comment

I always forget about TJ Maxx, but love our local Marshall's. Which is weird since they're not all that far from each other. I've had the best luck with handbags and various kids' stuff. DD1 always begs to go to Marshall's because they have what she really likes and is able to get more than if we only hit up Pac Sub or Hot Topic.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
            I love the Maxx and shop there all the time. Today's score was a Cynthia Rowley cashmere puff-sleeved cardi - which I will wear tomorrow with my new babies, which were full price (don't judge me!!!!) and pricier than I care to admit:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1102[/ATTACH]
            Those are gorgeous!! I want a pair.
            Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Um, those shoes are AWESOME. They make me want to go shopping immediately. My shoe collection is looking a little sparse these days. Clearly I need more.

Comment

Love, LOVE, Love them!

Comment

Too sexy? Puhleeze. And so what if they are? I'm a total convert. I trashed every pair of Capri pants that I own last night too!

Comment

PS. I've moved on from fierce to wicked!

Comment

TJ-MAXX, Marshals, ROSS, I may have a shopping problem

Comment

p.s no shoe can be too sexy

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                          Kris, I've had a really crappy few weeks here. You just made my day.
                          Does it make you smile to know that I couldn't wait to announce my boots with pics for YOU? You are my little secret shopping helper lately ... sitting on my shoulder (sorry, I see you more as the little devil on my shoulder, not the angel ) saying "yes" "no" and "puhlease!"

Kris

Comment

Working...
                          X