Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I bought these yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought these yesterday

How the heck do you people walk and drive in these?

LOL

I love them. Meet the new fierce Kris.
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Awesome! I need to buy a pair of boots!!!
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I love them! But I was known in my birthing class as the girl who wore high heels even though she was pregnant. . . Also as the girl that was throwing up during the break in class.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

heels? Kris, I feel somewhat betrayed...

Are those open toe?

As far as driving, take them off and slip on your birks! Haha... Then I know you won't take off your birks again, tho...
        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'm going for fierce and sexy. I'm coming off as .... Clutsy and perhaps goofy! LOL. Just had to walk to the hair dryer. My stylist gasped "look out, You're going to kill yourself".

I'm going to rock these babies by days end. And yes, they are open toed!

Kris

Comment

Not the best pic. This is the inner side of le death boots!

I'm wearing them with jeans and my long black leather coat.

Kris

Comment

hahaha- Homeschooling has TOTALLY changed you Kris! In unexpected ways! Too funny!!!

Is your DH loving the new you?
              Peggy

Comment

LOL. Quote frOm dh: those shoes aren't made for walking. Get the kids to bed early tonight. LOL

All I can say I'd Good-bye frumpy Kris. I'm 40 now. Im going wild.

Truth? I got normal shoes yesterday and I saw these. I kept thinking "what kind of woman would wear these? I wonder what it feels like to be THAT woman?"

It feels confident and powerful. Quick people, you don't need therapy. You need these shoes. I feel fabulous and fearless. LOL. Crazy, I know.

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
                  LOL. Quote frOm dh: those shoes aren't made for walking. Get the kids to bed early tonight. LOL

All I can say I'd Good-bye frumpy Kris. I'm 40 now. Im going wild.

Truth? I got normal shoes yesterday and I saw these. I kept thinking "what kind of woman would wear these? I wonder what it feels like to be THAT woman?"

It feels confident and powerful. Quick people, you don't need therapy. You need these shoes. I feel fabulous and fearless. LOL. Crazy, I know.

Kris
                  Awesome! Now you know why I own 100+ pairs of shoes and never get rid of a pair of hawt high heels! I don't care if they make my toes bleed, if they look amazing, I feel amazing.
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Kris, you are one hot mama with those shoes and new hair style!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post

Kris
                      Love this!! Too funny. Better if HE said *I'll get the kids to bed early tonight* tho...

Wait, tho. That would be the WIFE's fantasy, right?
                      Peggy

Comment

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate View Post
                        Love this!! Too funny. Better if HE said *I'll get the kids to bed early tonight* tho...

Wait, tho. That would be the WIFE's fantasy, right?
                        I know. And see, if he did that he really might get lucky. LOL

Comment

You need to come back to Texas and give lessons to my mom!
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Too funny!!!!!! Think I'll hit the shoe store today.
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Open-toed boots in MN?? You've gone off the deep end, my friend! Rock it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X