Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sketchers Shape-Ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sketchers Shape-Ups

Ouch! Damn shoes work well! Don't wear them while you're on your feet for 7 hours.
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

I LOVE my sketchers Shape-Ups. I have the boots and shoes. Your calves will get used to them!

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I have to be careful with mine because if I wear them too long, my back starts to hurt. That just tells me that I need to do more core work!
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

Try MBT's, FAR better than the shape-ups and worth every penny.
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I need to pull out the shape ups (or what ever brand they are) that my mom bought and cannot wear any more. My everything can use some shaping up lately.
          Kris

Comment

Wore them again today. Longer day too. Ouch!
            Veronica

Comment

I've got the reebok version & like them quite a lot. They look the least orothotic of the genre (IMO).

Comment

My sister wants the Nikes. I like the look of the Sketchers. They are usually 85 at Macy's. Found them at Costco for 52.99.
                Veronica

Comment

Last week I ordered two pairs of shape-ups (different styles) from Amazon for about $60 total. I don't know if the sale is quite as good as it was (I think they were marked down and then another 20% off if you spent $75 - which is why I ordered two), but there are still a bunch of styles on sale.
                  -Deb
                  Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Cool!
                    Veronica

Comment

Working...
                    X