Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

eshakti.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eshakti.com

Woohoo. I get to be the first one to post this here! (I snagged it off of an imsn'er facebook! LOL)

So...I caught the cross-conversation and being nosy, I was of course forced to click on the link and check it out..... $100 later (after the $20 sign up bonus) and I am expecting two blouses to be delivered next week.

I am anticipating an intervention of sorts and my husband begging for someone here to fire up the bus and come and rescue our dwindling checking account.

It is ... that good.

Go.
    Shop.

LOL

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I've ordered 2 dresses. We'll see!

Comment

Seems like a great idea! Can't wait to hear how the clothes look!
      Brandi
      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I can't wait to hear the reviews ladies - especially as you have both claimed to be hard to fit.
        Kris

Comment

It's such a great idea. I really hope it lives up to my expectations! LOL I love that it is possible to give *custom* measurements and have them tailored to fit before they arrive. If the quality of the items is good, then you will need to come and take my bank card from me!

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
            It's such a great idea. I really hope it lives up to my expectations! LOL I love that it is possible to give *custom* measurements and have them tailored to fit before they arrive. If the quality of the items is good, then you will need to come and take my bank card from me!

Kris
            I will do that, if only to be able to say that I have met you in person!
            Kris

Comment

DDDRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Still waiting for my Oder ... How 'bout you, Kris?

Comment

I'm still waiting too (taps foot impatiently)

Kris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't wait to hear about the orders. Their clothes look amazing at some pretty good prices. I want to get a few summer dresses from them.

Comment

I'm dying to hear how it works out. DD found a dress that she wants for prom
                      Tara
                      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I just got shipping notification today. They ARE in India (which explains how they can have such cheap custom work), but I'm not a patient girl!!!

Comment

Aha! I got shipping notification too, but I didn't check it out closely enough. I just did an order tracking and am expecting delivery by tomorrow evening. I'll check back then! Man, I hope the stuff is good because I'm really excited about being able to have custom work. I'm impatient too, but....I'm also cheap! LOL

kris

Comment

Anxiously awaiting your reviews before I place an order!!!!!
                            Luanne
                            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Shipping doesn't seem to be their strong suit. I was supposed to get it yesterday, but my UPS tracking showed the package in Germany....

Comment

Working...
                              X