Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Charming Charlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charming Charlies

Such a cute store!!!

Don't make fun, but I'd never heard of or seen this place, and maybe you don't like it because we all know the closest I've ever been to the fashion train is meeting Julie.

Anyhoo, such cute accessories AND a TON of them and not too spendy at all! I didn't have time to really look or buy anything, but I'll be going back. Lexi will lurve that store, and I think I'll take my MIL and Chad's grandma there for a little Mother's Day shopping when they're in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Too funny. I have been hearing about this store (for the first time) all weekend and apparently tomorrow my future MIL is taking me there. I am hoping to find a cute purse.
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

They have a lot of locations in Texas...I got the cutest buckled peep toe heels on sale for $5 there! They are surprisingly comfortable, too.
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

We are supposed to have a store opening in our town this month. Can't wait to check it out.
        Needs

Comment

the closest I've ever been to the fashion train is meeting Julie.
          Don't I get credit for being present for said shopping trip?????
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

You were right, the one here in Tucson is adorable and when I visit Kansas next month I will be checking out that one too to see if anything new is in. It was so much fun there!
            -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
            Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
            Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

The one in my town (7 min from home) is by DSW, Sublime Chocolate & Vera Bradley. Heavenly.
              Veronica
              Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Haha, Vgirl--it is also 5 minutes from work for me! Sublime Chocolate sounds...sublime
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Sublime's baking location is just outside my 'hood. I can walk there. Expensive, but worth it.
                  Veronica
                  Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
                  X