Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tell me about H&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about H&M

Dallas' first store opened today (we've got In N Out now and Trader Joes is on the way...we're moving on up!)

I wont be checking it our for at least a week...Northpark mall is already crazy without a huge store opening & tax free weekend.

But...what should I look for? They may or may not have a maternity section. I'm not sure yet--I know some stores do, though.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

I plan to make a visit to NorthPark next month. I will be checking out H&M.
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

H&M I relate to forever 21. It has some good stuff, it has some not so good stuff. You have to have time and patience to go through it. Thats just MHO though.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

To me H&M screams tween... YMMV
        Kris

Comment

H&M is better than Forever 21 in my opinion. It actually has a variety of things, including a kids section. Depending on the store, it has a nice work clothes section as well. I'm not sure about maternity. They also have a lingerie section. Their clothes are priced fairly well. I think you will have fun looking around and will probably find quite a few cute things! I don't have one where I live now though
          High school sweetheart and wife to an MS4 cutie, and mom to pretty baby J, silly Siamese kitty, crazy Weim, and funny ferret.

Comment

H&M=Win

I got off work early today and decided to brave it. They don't have a maternity section (but apparently might soon), but they had a lot of basics that were really long. The dressing room line was ridiculous, so I bought a tank ($6) and a sweater ($15) on whim and brought them home. They fit better than most of the maternity stuff I have! I'm going back soon and getting a tank in every color, I swear. I've been looking for a decent maternity tank for awhile and haven't found anything great.

V--you should take your girls when it settles down. Their Children's section is really cute and well-priced. Like a cheaper GAP Kids.
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Working...
            X