Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Container Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Container Store

Is now offering a registry service! Man I wish they had that when I got married - I love that store!
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

I love that store. Love love love it!
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by MarissaNicole View Post
      Is now offering a registry service! Man I wish they had that when I got married - I love that store!
      Imagine how I feel! It used to be considered rude to register ONLINE. I would have loved to register at a Crate and Barrel or something like that, but since we didn't have any in my town, I couldn't do it!

Now to go rest my old, aching bones ...

Comment

How about me? There was no on-line, really, when I got married. The world was way different 15 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I love that place! They have awesome stocking stuffers, too! Too funny, Heidi! I did my Wal-Mart (!) registry with a notepad and pen, and then put it in a 3-ring binder back in the craft department of the store. How far we've come!
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

There was no ATM when I got married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

J and I were given a bunch of books while we were getting married about the whole process by our rabbi. We could tell they were a bit outdated when they started to tell you to tell your parents and maid of honor where you picked out your china so that they could tell everyone where to go. Its amazing how many places have online registries now.
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

A Container store just opened next to our Nordstrom Rack. Haven't been yet.
                Needs

Comment

I love that store. We used the ELFA system to organize our playroom and I love it!
                  Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Lol Luanne!!!
                    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                    X