Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Target Coupon Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Coupon Alerts

I know everyone here floves Target!

I was having a convo with BonBon on FB just now and I wanted to share this little nugget with the masses. If you already know about it, just continue being your awesome, Target-loving selves.

Besides the apps for your phones, there are also coupon alerts. I'm not sure if these coupons are available through the mobile app? My Android ate my Target mobile app several months ago, so I only have these wonderful coupon alerts on my phone.

Basically you sign up on Target's website and they send you Target-specific coupons right to your phone via text. Expect to get a set every 1-2 weeks. The coupons have expiration dates, and ever-so-helpful Target will send you a text a few days before they expire. They are also scannable at the register, supposedly. The cashiers at my store can't figure it out, so they just look at it and deduct the appropriate amount from the total.

I got a set of my usual weekly coupons on Saturday and I just got a BIG set of coupons for toys tonight. I thought some of you might be interested in these with the holidays approaching!

To sign up, go to the Target main page and scroll down to the "let's keep in touch" section and click on "learn about Target mobile". From there, click on "text alerts" on the left hand side of the page. Then, scroll down to where it says "coupon alerts" and plug in your info. Pretty easy and you should get a set right away (at least that's how I remember it). Happy shopping!
    Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Sweet. I just found out that the gas station I use does the same thing...
    Kris

Comment

Nice, thanks! Another cool thing about Target is that you can set up a Target debit card linked to your checking account. (It's *not* a credit card!!!) Whenever you use it, you save 5% on everything, every time. It's awesome!
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

But you can only sign up for the debit at the register and I am always in a hurry to get out or have a 4 year old who is trying to run away or digging in my purse. And our SuperTarget never ever ever has enough registers open to not have a back-up at least 3 carts long no matter what time of day it is.
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Thank you!!
          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Just wanted to add that Target coupons (both mobile and printable) are stackable with manufacture coupons, meaning you can use both! For example, if I have a Target mobile coupon for say Tide laundry detergent AND a Tide manufacture coupon, Target allows me to use both coupons for the one bottle of Tide I'm buying. This combined with a sale or clearance price will often get you free or ridiculously cheap things. Just got a free Garnier shampoo and Extra gum doing this yesterday!
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
            X