Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Family pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family pictures

We are having pics done on Saturday. Here are some color choices...

It's a beach session and I was going to pair all of the above with jeans and bare feet.

I'm a little concerned about Phe's coloring and the lime green. But I worried she might get lost in the black. I wanted her in the blue but I can't find anything in her size in that color.
    Mom of 3, Veterinarian

I like the lat two, with the green shirts for the boys. The blue might be too much with jeans and ocean and sky.
    Sandy
    Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

wow, sorry those pics are so crappy....i hate the wall color in this house!!! it casts a mustardy hue to everything!
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I like the last one.
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

If you prefer the blue, you could do the black shirt for P with the blues. (eta duh-- just noticed that's option 1)

Tbh I'm not crazy about pictures with shirts with writing on it. I have no problem with shirts with writing on it in general-- but for pictures I just find it too distracting.

Sounds fun!!! A beach photo session!!
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

last one for me too.
            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

The last one
              -Ladybug

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
                The last one
                Me too
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

The last one
                  Me three.
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

The last one
                    Yup!
                    Jen
                    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Working...
                    X