Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pandora bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora bracelet

I am trying to get a jump on mothers day gifts. Mil has one so we will get her charms, but I thought about getting my mom the bracelet.

So can you only get charms at pandora?
    Is the bracelet enough with just one charm and then get her a charm with each holiday?
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

The jewelry stores around here all carry the individual bracelet and charms so I think you should be able to do what you want.

Comment

If she specifically likes the Pandora brand, go for it, but there are lots of other cheaper alternatives out there if she just likes the look. I got major sticker shock when I saw those prices.
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I like the Brighton ones - not sure the price comparison, though!
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I have a pandora and love it! I also got one for my mom and talked BILinto getting one for my sister. The charms make such an easy gift for someone who is difficult to buy for. When I bought mine, the starter bracelet was $45 and each silver charm around $20 (I first got mine when they were very hard to find and had just come to the US). The prices now are much harder to stomach, other than one charm at a time. I am very happy with the quality, and I think my bracelet is about 8 years old, worn almost daily.
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

My daughter gave me a pandora bracelet for Christmas and I love it. I have the leather bracelet and two letter charms for the kids and two beads. It was the perfect gift for me, I wear it almost every day.
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I sometimes take one of the beads off and wear it on a chain as a necklace.
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I haven't heard of these before so I looked them up. They're lovely and also remind me of Brighton. My Mom collects Brighton so that's how I know about that. She's bought me a few pieces before.
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                X