Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Graduation Dress Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that was my first thought too, but the bottom of the dress is flowy, sheer chiffon and you could see where the tape was, so that won't work.
    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Boo.
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Got dress #2 today. Barely fits and has a hole in it. I will never use RTR again. Calling around to see if anybody has a non-ugly bridesmaid dress I can borrow.

Comment

Do you have an upper end consignment/resale store you can visit tomorrow? Hugs! Good luck!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I'm headed out to buy the most padded push-up bra available. This dress is so big, I could probably fit another person in it. Hoping that'll help, but I still think it will be too long. Luckily, the hole is well-hidden this damn tent!

I already drafted a schedule of which stores I'd go to as last resorts, so I'm on the hunt. I only have until 2 tomorrow, so this is going to be quite the adventure. Never again RTR, never again!

Comment

Awe. I hope you find some eleventh hour amazingness out there. Sending positive thoughts for a better than imagined outcome.
              PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Now that you said in the other thread how good you looked, I think you have to post a picture.
                Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanchild View Post
                  Now that you said in the other thread how good you looked, I think you have to post a picture.
                  Yes this. Let's see it!
                  Brandi
                  Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

How did it go??
                    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Working...
                    X