Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Help me pick a giftcard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me pick a giftcard

I'm a diehard MyPoints shopper (like ebates, but you get points that can be used for giftcards and also can do surveys or get 5pts just for clicking on an email). Anyway, I've racked up 15K+ points and have enough to get a giftcard or two. I can't decide. Help.

I was thinking 2 Amazon $50 gcs or the $100 to PB. But then I would love Gap/Banana Republic. I can't decide. Tell me how you would spend your 15,174 points.

Here's the link to the rewards: https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/rewards.vm
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Definitely Amazon! I buy from them at least once per week, usually more.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
      Definitely Amazon! I buy from them at least once per week, usually more.
      Yup, this. You know it won't go to waste. And don't you guys have kindles too? Go Amazon. Plus, I think you can enter the gift cards and they are saved until you use them. I am notorious for losing gift cards around the house :O
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Can you use the gift cards to get Amazon Prime? I love 2-day shipping so much!!! (Although our here in the boonies, it's edging closer to 3-day... Grrr...)
        Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
          Can you use the gift cards to get Amazon Prime? I love 2-day shipping so much!!! (Although our here in the boonies, it's edging closer to 3-day... Grrr...)
          We already have it.
          Veronica

Comment

Love MyPoints!! If you have the free prime shipping, you really can't go wrong with an amazon gift card!

Comment

Dang now you're really making me wish I'd stuck with mypoints. I didn't seem to be racking up points very fast so I forgot about it.

I'd vote amazon as well unless you really had your eye on something specific from one of the other places. You *know* you'll use the Amazon one up eventually.
              Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

My vote's for Amazon also since there's so much variety to choose from. Lucky duck

Comment

Thanks ladies! I went with two $50 giftcard claim codes to Amazon. Yay! Easy $100!
                  Veronica

Comment

So you'd suggest this over ebates?

Comment

Ebates is great if you shop online a lot, but MyPoints gets me more rewards. If you are interested, I can send you a referral link. Points are earned by shopping (points per dollar vary from merchant to merchant), from clicking on emails, doing surveys, and signing up for websites (free sites).
                      Veronica

Comment

Send the link! FB or on here.

Comment

I'd also like a referral link! I'll send you my email address.
                          Laurie

Comment

Done!
                            Veronica

Comment

Thanks V!

Comment

Working...
                              X