Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Walking shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fashion victim alert! Do you wear any kind of socks/hose with the flats? My feet get sweaty (sorry) if I just wear shoes alone...
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Honestly I couldn't walk all day in any of those. I need more support. Keens (nerdy looking), Teva & Earth (both have nice sandles that are good for lots of walking). I've also been partial to sneakers- Simple & Adidas are my faves.
      Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Just reread OP - the Pumas would not work for dresses or shorts Nevermind!
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
          Fashion victim alert! Do you wear any kind of socks/hose with the flats? My feet get sweaty (sorry) if I just wear shoes alone...
          You can get little footie socks that don't show if you can't go barefoot.
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
            Lady M, I'm a feet sweater too and a big advocate of foot powder with or without socks. And after, you can spray dry shampoo in the shoes to keep them from getting stinky.

Comment

Ooh thanks! Can you recommend a brand?
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I like Dr. Scholl's for powder and Tresemme for dry shampoo on my hair and in my shoes

Both cheap and effective!

Comment

Went to REI with DH yesterday (for him) and ended up getting these keens. I tried some jambus and they were comfy but I liked these a bit more. Hopefully they will be as comfy as my keen sandals and they were on sale for $37.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                  Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

I love NYC!! Use the subway, it was fine and much better than walking. U can get a app, makes it very easy to use.
                    Have fun, it is m fav!! If u are looking to splurge on a steakhouse, del frisco at Rockefeller is amazing
                    Brandi
                    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Yes, those are them but mine are navy. I'll try to post a pic again.

Comment

Comment

Grrr... Can't seem to post the pic with tapatalk.

Comment

Those are cute! I hope they end up being really comfy, too. Have a great trip!
                            -Deb
                            Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Those are super cute - have fun!
                              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X