Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Coobies for the boobies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coobies for the boobies?

These were in a shop window in Hyannis and I was intrigued. Has anyone heard of these? They look cute and super comfortable but I'm suspicious that they'll lend enough support. I don't like to bounce.

http://www.shopcoobie.com/

I have one. Didn't realize it is a coobie. It is the scoop neck full one. IT IS super comfortable. However, I do not know that I'd wear it to workout. Frankly, I bought it right before we went on a trip. I thought it was great for those long, overnight flights. I also like it because they have the little spaghetti straps that look good under other spaghetti strap camis. I hate the bra-strap peeking out of my cami look. Going back to your original question though - I do not think I would wear it if I was looking for support.
    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

code PMBOGO = buy one get one free

I just ordered one (or two, rather) because I've been looking for something like this to sleep in.
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Watching with interest...are the supportive to wear for non-workouts, but during the workday? Or would there be telltale "nipple bumps." Unfortunately a consideration post nursing
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          Watching with interest...are the supportive to wear for non-workouts, but during the workday? Or would there be telltale "nipple bumps." Unfortunately a consideration post nursing
          Mine have pads that you add for more modesty. I do not know that I would wear it to work. If I do not wear enough support my chest hurts by the end of the day. I see it more as a comfy alternative for lounging around.
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I have three Coobie bras and I love them. In fact, I used to hate wearing bras of ANY kind and usually would just not wear bras - I wore a lot of undershirts and shelf-bra camisoles under my other shirts, even in the summer when it was hot. My dawter SO kept trying to convince me to wear a bra, so I compromised and tried Coobie, because everyone said they were the comfiest bras ever. I was skeptical of the fact that there are just two bra sizes (regular and plus) to fit EVERYONE, but it works for me.

As for whether the bras are supportive enough or if your nipples will show, it's really hard to answer that - everyone has a different definition of "supportive," and different expectations of a bra, and different breast shape and size and nipple shape and size!! I'm a 34C and have worn these bras to work many times. My only problem with the bras (and I guess bras in general) is that the band under my breasts rides up and I have to keep tugging it down because it feels too tight. But every single bra does that to me, so, I'm not blaming it on Coobie.

Sometimes Coobie will have a big sale - last year it was "$40 off of a $100 order." I didn't want five more bras, so I enlisted the help of four friends and my mom. I included their bras in my order, and we split the discounted price, and I distributed everyone's bra to them when the package came to me.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot - yes, every bra comes with removable pads!! I don't like pads in my bras. So I took them all out and use them as re-usable cleaning scrubbies for the kitchen counters, bathroom sink and tub, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X