Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Shopping Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Rewards

What are your favorite rewards sites? I think most of us have used Ebates and/or MyPoints. What else do you like? Anyone gotten anything really cool?

I'm a big fan of My Coke Rewards. I get most of my magazine subscriptions for free with points from there, and I can get Snapfish prints for free.

I also use Huggies Enjoy the Ride points since Huggies fit DS best. I recently got a great Melissa & Doug stacking train from them. They have some good stuff, but I earn points slowly since we use cloth at home.

I save Fresh Step cat litter points, but I haven't redeemed them for anything except coupons.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

I use shopathome.com and fatwallet.com as my primary cash back sites. I also have a My Coke Rewards account, but haven't redeemed the points for anything yet. I was hoarding them for something big and they expired during the move, so we're having to start over. . Sucks, because I accumulate them so slow being that we are primarily a Pepsi household. If only Pepsi had such a program...
    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I didn't know about the Coke thing! This is awesome considering I'm a Diet Coke addict.
      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I always thought My Coke Rewards was something scammy and not worthwhile. Crap!!

My favorite is still ebates. I've used others but ebates wins. I've gotten $800 back now. (Yes, that is a testament to how much stuff I buy online )

Comment

MCR is pretty cool. My BIL drinks *a lot* of Diet Coke, and he's gotten a free pass to Universal Studios before. There are a lot of crap rewards and sweepstakes, but there are some neat ones, too.

I almost forgot - I like the Panera Bread rewards program, too. I got a free dessert on my birthday, and occasionally I get a free bagel.
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Be sure to register your PetSmart rewards card on the Petsmart website. You will get good coupons to your email several times per year. There are a couple discounts that PetPerks card members (the Petsmart reward card) get like discounts at hotel/motels. A real discount code, not scamy website to book a hotel room. Wished we had it for the interview trail. You won't get any of this stuff just by getting a card at the store. You have to register the card on the website.
            Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
            "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

If you have a Safeway nearby, get their customer card. We've saved between $.30-$.50 a gallon on gas because of how much we spend on groceries. We also get random "$10 off your next purchase" coupons.

Comment

FatWallet, ebates, various credit card online shopping malls, upromise...

On top of that, I focus on using the right card for the right purchase (gas, groceries, Amazon, etc.) to maximize the rewards.
                Cristina
                IM PGY-2

Comment

I think I read somewhere that you get 10% every purchase when you use the Joanns member card. Every little bit adds up.
                  Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                  "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Mrs.K pointed me to ShopDiscover - when you shop through their website with certain vendors and use your discover you can get up to 25% back! With groupon you get 15% back, so its a REALLY good deal!
                    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                    X