Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Black Tie Holly Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty!
    Needs

Comment

Very pretty!
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs View Post
        I keep reading this as "Black Tie, Holy Balls." AND cracking myself up over it.
        Me too, every time this thread pops up! *snicker* The dress is pretty, btw!
        Laurie
        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Love the dress! Because of the detailing on the top, I would maybe do some earrings (not sure exactly what) and a big black/diamond/bling bracelet. Something like this:
          B_Party Favor.jpeg
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I keep seeing "holy balls" too. lol. Sigh.

I love that dress, and the bracelet that GRU posted. So pretty! BTW, I saw some FB pics of you from a few weeks ago wearing bright blue. You look great in that color too!

Comment

Good idea on the bracelet, I'm hoping to have some time to look for bling on Tuesday.

Thank you BonBon, I do like blue it really brings out my eyes. I would love to find the right blue gown for the Holly Ball, still looking...
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Gorgeous!

And I thought the thread title was ''black tie, HOLY BALLS'' at first.

Wife to PGY3
                Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Originally posted by MarissaNicole View Post

And I thought the thread title was ''black tie, HOLY BALLS'' at first.

Wife to PGY3
                  Heeehee, me too

Beautiful dress Cheri!!
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Oh how pretty!
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

What do you guys think about this one for the big black tie ball?

Dress.jpg

Comment

I think it may look a little prom-like. Maybe with your hair done and evening make-up it wouldn't?
                        Veronica

Comment

Pretty!

Comment

Yeh, V - my sister didn't like it either. UGH!

So now I'm thinking Rent the Runway...can you see these?

http://www.renttherunway.com/shop/de...ajormomentgown

http://www.renttherunway.com/shop/de...rnbacktimegown

Comment

Love the first blue one from RTR, so pretty. Not a fan of the second one.
                              Tara
                              Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna View Post
                                Love the first blue one from RTR, so pretty. Not a fan of the second one.
                                Ditto!
                                Veronica

Comment

Working...
                                X