Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Black Friday 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday 2012

I checked the Target, Wal-Mart, and Toys R Us leaked ads and there isn't anything I really want. I'm also annoyed that stores are opening EARLIER than last year. And all of these tiered sales that start at different times is getting ridiculous and complicated. Bring back the 6 am Friday sales please.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/12/news...iving-opening/
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

It's not really Black FRIDAY if you open on Thanksgiving. Hmmmph.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I'll probably wait and do my shopping on Cyber Monday. Amazon usually has some great deals.
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I really want to get a FOSCAM. It's already a cheap baby monitor at $65 for the camera and $5 for the app, but I wonder if it will go lower.

I do feel for the employees of these stupid stores that have their Thanksgiving ruined, though.
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
          I do feel for the employees of these stupid stores that have their Thanksgiving ruined, though.
          Never feel sorry for someone that has a job and the ability to work.
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I really want to get a FOSCAM.
            What is this? Do I need it?

I should probably just give DH a list of anything I want this year (although I did already get our fall photography that I gave myself from DH...) because he'll be a fail otherwise.
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
              I should probably just give DH a list of anything I want this year (although I did already get our fall photography that I gave myself from DH...) because he'll be a fail otherwise.
              DH and I keep Amazon wish lists. We shop off of those for birthdays and Christmas.
              Laurie
              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

T&S you can use it as a video baby monitor with your iPhone.

Also my phone recognizes T&S

Comment

T&S you can use it as a video baby monitor with your iPhone.

Also my phone recognizes T&S
                  Double like.
                  Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                  Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                    I'll probably wait and do my shopping on Cyber Monday. Amazon usually has some great deals.
                    That's where I got all of my great deals last year.
                    Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Ick. Well, they wouldn't be opening then if they didn't have people wanting to shop. I *really* dislike crowds and waiting in line, so I'll never be there regardless of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X