Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Christmas Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Gifts

I'm just finishing up our christmas lists and have literally one person left on our to do list: My sister in law... I can't think of anything to get for her because, well TBH we just plain don't get along. She has three children and doesn't have any hobbies I know of... any ideas?
    sigpic
    buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Manicure gift certificate?
    Tara
    Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Unless she hates coffee, Starbucks. Anyone with 3 kids needs coffee. Heck, everyone needs coffee, IMHO.
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Cute bag from 31 or Lands End
        -Deb
        Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Money to legally change her first name?
          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Target or Amazon gift card? Chocolate/Candy/Wine/Sweets? Massage/Manicure gift cert? Certificate for free babysitting?
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
              OMG yes this.. but I agree with others, from what you said about her, a mani gift card is more than generous of you.
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Just what the heck is her first name?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
                Kris

Comment

Originally posted by HouseofWool View Post
                  Just what the heck is her first name?
                  Wondering, too! Bath & Body Works is another good generic gift.
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

hhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

sigpic
                    buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                      Wondering, too! Bath & Body Works is another good generic gift.

Her name is the same as mine.. unfortunately... she married DH's brother, before I did. So she's the first "Mrs Sz" and told me so at my bridal shower. To which I promptly responded that I'll be Mrs Sz longer....
                      sigpic

Comment

So, did you both change your names when you married? Do you have the same first and last names?
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                          So, did you both change your names when you married? Do you have the same first and last names?
                          My friend and her SIL are both Mrs. Amanda B
                          Jen
                          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

We both took our husband's names (she married DH's younger brother) so we have the same first and last.. I'm an Ashleigh, so while I have a different spelling (thank god), she never lets me forget it that she was first even though she is an Ashley. I told my mother it was her fault and she tells me that she was first on the Ashleigh train and started the trend. Her mom was just late to the game... (She is about 5 years younger).. Somehow this doesn't make me feel better!
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha! Well, I hear sweater shavers are nice. If she likes wine, DH and I have been loving our glass wine aerator. It's fantastic!
                              Laurie
                              My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Working...
                              X