Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Where do you online shop the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a shopbop addict. I also order a ton of stuff from nordstrom and piperlime.

We get bulk toilet paper and paper towels from amazon prime.

We never buy groceries, but if we could have somebody deliver them after 9 pm, we'd totally do that.
    I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Originally posted by alison View Post
      What do you get on amazon? Are you doing subscribe and save?

I'd love to be able to order drinks online (we drink fizzy water, some diet pop, juice for dd). I really wish I had a business and could order from Costco.
      I've ordered from Costco online and I'm obviously not a business. If you like fizzy water, seriously consider a Soda Stream, we use ours daily.
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

I do a lot of shopping online because it is much easier than taking my kids with me to shop. I buy online from the following businesses: Amazon, Nordstrom, Green Mountain diapers, Hanna Anderssen, Mini Boden, Crate and Barrel, Penzy Spices, Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn kids.

I am curious about wine.com. I am going to check it out
        Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by alison View Post
          We are moving to a less walkable neighborhood.
          Did I miss something????? Details! Can you point me to the right thread if this has been discussed?!?

I have a serious problem with amazon. I have the amazon credit card... It's awesome. I can't shop at a regular store now because I'm constantly using my smartphone and finding it cheaper on amazon.

I have the target red card too--- I like to order online at target (free shipping).

Amazon subscribe and save right now only on some dog treats-- but it's a good service. I'd consider expanding that.

Do you take weekly Costco runs? I get most of my basic groceries from there. I don't get groceries delivered....

It's interesting that you don't like to drive? Are you getting a second car with the move to (more) suburbia?

I'm kinda dying to know neighborhood and what not.
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Amazon, Nordstrom, and A LOT of eBay-most of my clothes come from eBay along with things like Clarisonic and Sonicare heads and makeup. You can get 2 Clarisonic heads on eBay for less than $20 and free shipping while they retail $25 for one at Sephora.

Comment

I'd say Amazon but after reading your posts I do not think that I am using it to its full potential. I do have a couple subscribe and save for items that I cannot get locally. However, I never thought to buy TP from Amazon. Is it really a great deal? I can only imagine the large box it comes in...I usually get the paper towels/TP from Sams through Ebates. I do the click and pull (It may not be called exactly that) so that I just go to customer service and pick up my order.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I'm not sure if it is cheaper, but we live at the end of a very long hallway (it's a city block long) on the fourth floor of a building with a really slow elevator. Since I do most of the shopping, big packages like TP and paper towels are annoying to haul all the way upstairs if I have other bags. We do it mostly to save me from multiple trips to my car.

We get 24 rolls of paper towel and 48 double rolls of TP for ~$50 total.
                I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Working...
                X