Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Child seating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child seating?

Anybody seen any great deals on kids beanbags or chairs. I'd like to get a little armchair or beanbag for N, but I don't want to spend more than $50. V, I'm going to check out the Tuesday morning one tomorrow, but I'm picky about the color. I really want a brown or beige one if it is a chair, but a bean bag could be another color.
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Child seating?

Our Costco had animal seats for like $15. They're awesome. Brown or beige would be giraffe or bear chair. Might not fit the decor though.
    Last edited by scrub-jay; 11-30-2013, 10:24 AM.
    Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

There's a 3-day "bean bag bonanza" on wayfair.com. A few are under $50.
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I know--I'm super picky. I don't want vinyl and I want a coordinating color
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I had a gift card so I splurged on a PBK anywhere chair for the kids for Christmas. They are on sale but they're more than $50. We are considering it a good investment though bc we didn't get it monogrammed so we can use with multiple kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I saw somewhere that Land of Nod has personalized bean bags.
            Veronica
            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

My parents bought us a chair from Pottery Barn Kids, but it was more than $50. There may be sales or coupons though.
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerTexan View Post
                I know--I'm super picky. I don't want vinyl and I want a coordinating color
                Sounds reasonable to me!
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Have you tried Ikea?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't--I don't see anything online, but it would be worth checking out the store!

Comment

Zulily has beanbags today, I didn't look at prices but it looks like they have a lot.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

DD has this chair and likes it because it's "like daddy's". She also has a personalized PB armchair and I think she prefers the IKEA one.

I definitely remember some kid versions of upholstered seating at the store.

Comment

I ended up ordering this. It was weird, when I first searched on Amazon it came up for almost double the $30 price, but clicking through the "other options" got me a $30 Prime version...so I'm waiting to see what I actually get before I end my search

http://www.amazon.com/Newco-Kids-Mic...pr_product_top

Comment

Working...
                          X