Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Workout Headband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout Headband

Anyone have any suggestions for a good one? I have bangs that are unruly and I sweat like no one's business. The stretchy Goody ones last about 3-4 workouts so I'm looking for something that has some staying power but won't dent hair. And my head is weirdly sensitive so nothing too tight.

I have fabric ones from Claire's (they're like jersey or similar). I really like them for my workout. Bobby pins?
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I love the Bang Tamer by Lululemon.
      I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

Haha, I have to use 8-10 bobby pins! My hair is ridiculous...thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out today! CP, this one?: http://shop.lululemon.com/products/c...bands-and-hats
        Last edited by Curegirl; 04-30-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Yogitoes jersey headbands. They're kind of huge but they stay on and work great.
          Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

I've never been able to get anything to stay on my head. Does anyone else have this problem? Or is my head just shaped funny?
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

ST, me too. They're always too tight or slip off.

Comment

Me too, ST. That Lululemon one looks like it might stay on since it's pretty wide, but I'd hate to pay $18 for a headband that doesn't stay on my head...

Comment

I had the same thought today after looking it up!
                  Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Lululemons fall off my head. You also can't return them.
                    I use something like this. My friend makes them and they work great.
                    http://www.sweatybands.com/en
                    Needs

Comment

Haha LSW, only if I get to use that eyeshadow too

Phoebe, I've seen those and heard good things!

Comment

I use one from athleta that has the rubber on one side to stay in place. However, I still have to use pins by my ears to keep in place. I may have a weird head too. 😉
                        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

The Lululemon bang tamer one is the only thing that will stay on my head. But it has to be that exact one. Their narrower headbands fall off my head.

I was the kid in elementary school who couldn't wear earmuffs in the winter because they didn't stay on.
                          I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I have no luck with headbands. I can only use the stretchy bandana/buff ones that people use for yoga. I figure the yogi toes ones are similar. They are big and thin, so they end up being more of a head wrap than a head band, but they work.

Angie
                            Angie
                            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Owl Be Sweatin' - google it. They are life changing - I used to always use the under armor braid (thanks birchbox) but it was too tight on my head.
                              sigpic
                              buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Working...
                              X