Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Underbutts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!!

Angie
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I went to campus yesterday fully expecting to see a plethora of ass. Didn't see any. What I DID see were a lot of fitted half shirts with bellies showing?? Like inches and inches. Only a few had muffintop. Classrooms aren't the beack, people!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
        I went to campus yesterday fully expecting to see a plethora of ass. Didn't see any. What I DID see were a lot of fitted half shirts with bellies showing?? Like inches and inches. Only a few had muffintop. Classrooms aren't the beack, people!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
        I was guilty of that in college on occasion. In my defense, I had really nice abs
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Come to Albany and get an eyeful!
          -Ladybug

Comment

We've got all sorts of diaper underbutt going on here. Toddler trendsetter
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
              I had to Google it. Yuck. I didn't know that there was a name for that. The only person I knew in high school who dressed like that is the person I reference in the unlikely FB friend thread. Our babysitter showed up with her tushie peeking out of her shorts once and I couldn't help but comment "Wow. Those are some short pants!" She got the hint. I have not seen those shorts again.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
              At the time, I relayed the story to DrK and he was upset that I'd said something to the sitter about her shorts. Then, the other day, she showed up here in short shorts (not as short as the ones to which I'd objected) and DrK freaked out. So, I showed him the underbutt images on Google. Now, he doesn't think my speaking up was so bad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Totally inappropriate for babysitting. My kids usually have a case of hero worship for our sitters. The kids look up to them so much!
                -Ladybug

Comment

I see lots of underbutt here, too. And most of the girls should NOT be wearing that stuff.

This past Saturday my mom and I were walking in town (very,very small town) and saw a group of 4 girls. My mom and I both looked at each other...holy. crap. Three of the girls were dressed ok. The other one. Oh. My. Gawd. The mom in me almost had a heart attack. They were not more that 12-13. She had on a tight, SHORT black spandex skirt, a pink tube top and tall boots. I truly had to bite my tongue. Where are her parents?!!! She looked terrible. TERRIBLE. A guy drove-by her and yelled out the window to put some clothes on. She yelled F-ck you! Back at him. She complained to her friends. I mumbled on my way by, "he was right". I'm pretty sure they heard me. Ugh. Have some respect and dignity.

Eta: the guy was in his mid 20's. If he's saying that....
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

To me, "underbutt" is one of those phrases like "wardrobe malfunction" or "visible panty lines" or "back fat" .... an undesirable and unflattering error in dressing, not a fashion trend.
                    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Dd20 texted me last week, "what are some of my residents thinking with their short shorts and butts hanging out? I miss the flannel wearing hipsters".
                      Tara
                      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Working...
                      X