Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I would do nude or a light metallic pump.

Comment

Loft shirt and cords, Teva boots, Premier necklace.

Gap dress, leggings, and boots, thanks to her Mimi!
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

DH is dragging me out of the house so I had to change, reluctantly.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414975853.553825.jpg

Flannel button up, TJ Maxx (I think)
        Cranberry fleece lined leggings, Zulily
        Brown buckled boots, Steve Madden
        DKNY watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414976621.030827.jpg
          Target sweats and shirt. The sweats have pockets - SCORE

I didn't get a pic of my outfit yesterday, but I may put it back on tomorrow and snap a pic - I really liked it
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Loft shirt, BR Outlet pants, Naturalizer flats, Premier necklace

I can't help it - she looked cute 2 days in a row, and my mom's been buying her some super cute outfits...
            Janie and Jack shirt and pants, Pediped shoes
            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415032825.035324.jpg
              BR sweater
              Lucky jeans
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I can't help myself. I love "seeing" you all. The microfashionista is adorable. Some of you are killing those sweat pants and jammie bottoms! Your humor is shining through. Love these threads.
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                  [ATTACH]2586[/ATTACH]
                  BR sweater
                  Lucky jeans
                  I really like this sweater. Was it a recent purchase? Wondering if they still have it. I rarely make if into BR for some reason, but saw two other cute sweaters in the window when I passed today.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415043792.792429.jpg

Gap top
                    Banana republic pants
                    Kohls boots

Vintage gold locket
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Prada cardigan
                      Jcrew skirt and tank.
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                        I really like this sweater. Was it a recent purchase? Wondering if they still have it. I rarely make if into BR for some reason, but saw two other cute sweaters in the window when I passed today.
                        Thanks! Mother's Day
                        Jen

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                          [ATTACH]2586[/ATTACH]
                          BR sweater
                          Lucky jeans
                          You have a body to die for.

Also, I wish I were anywhere near as stylish as ALL of you.
                          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Aww, thanks, T&S! It's been a work in progress this year!
                            Jen

Comment

Dark green cardigan with polka dots from Nordstrom, black tank from Target, black A-line skirt from Gap, black and white polka dot tights from Nordstrom, red moccasins, red bow in hair with my favorite bag made from an old kimono. I'm not brave enough to post pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                                Dark green cardigan with polka dots from Nordstrom, black tank from Target, black A-line skirt from Gap, black and white polka dot tights from Nordstrom, red moccasins, red bow in hair with my favorite bag made from an old kimono. I'm not brave enough to post pics!
                                I really want to see a picture of this outfit.
                                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X