Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What Are Your Fall/Winter Purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rainbabies View Post
    black fleece lined leggings, today.
    Um sounds amazing, link please?
    Wife of PGY-2 Gen Surg, gluten/dairy free cook and patron to a big black cat

Comment

Originally posted by LynnAlicia View Post
      Um sounds amazing, link please?
      I got some at Nordstrom rack last year. Mine have feet, but they make them without, too. They're nice and warm.
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I'm so getting those leggings.

I just bought new furniture for all 3 dds. Their current furniture is only four years old and not only hasn't held up well, but is ridiculously small. The dresser is tiny and I can't even see myself in the mirror. I went cheap and got cheap. Lesson learned. Btw, brand is Coaster. Stay away!!

I'm also impatiently waiting for our new great room furniture. We decided to redo the room to make it more for the family and less for just kids. Cannot wait.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

We're bleeding $ trying to furnish this new house. Nothing fits from the old place. All our main living furniture is 11 years or older. The difficulty is everything has to be shipped because there are no decent stores here.
          Needs

Comment

I got the leggings at target. They were in the section with the socks. They're the exhilaration brand 😉
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Leggings from Kohl's, Amazon, Gordman's
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
                That's a northeastern tragedy. skiing is the only joy of the season.
                It is. And he's so bummed. 😞
                ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Our big purchase will be a fire pit. We want a gas one with a table built around it for drinks/snacks. We're hosting both Thanksgiving and Christmas for DH's family this year, so it's a great excuse!
                  Laurie
                  My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Plenty of cheap fleece leggings at tjmaxx! I get fleece lines boot socks there too.

I got these boots:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416324775.430578.jpg
                    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Love those boots, ST!

Comment

What do the fleece lined boot socks look like? Are they cute? Peek out of the boot? I'm trying to decide if I want to brave a store to look for them.
                        -Deb
                        Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416326316.641705.jpg

Like this. They are just simple and super cozy
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Thanks! I will have to hunt some down.
                            -Deb
                            Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

WPW, I see we share a love of Madewell. Great minds...I didn't realize they gave 15% off with a student ID in store until after I got a sweater there. Am I a student? No but the ID doesn't have dates

Comment

Picked up a taupe sweater dress, a berry colored pair of NYDJ fitted jeans (not quite skinnies), and a pair of black suede wedge booties. Can't wait to wear the booties!! Why have I been buying myself nice clothes? The "what are you wearing?" thread. Thank you, people! My children are thrilled that I'm starting to wear something other than all black.

Comment

Working...
                                X