Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November Stitch Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Stitch Fixes

Who's getting a November Fix? I'll be skipping next month, but mine just came for this month!

One shirt didn't work because it was too small, and it was the same as another shirt I've kept but in a different color. The other was a dress I liked, but the zipper was too hard to get up and down, even with DH's help. (It wasn't too tight, but it had a seam it needed to go over that it wouldn't pass while I was wearing it!)

Papermoon Talulah Plaid Print Henley Top - $44
    I don't really like this one. Not exactly sure why, but it doesn't seem flattering.

Daniel Rainn Mandy Lace Detailed Short Sleeve Blouse - $68
    I liked this one better than I thought I would. I like it with jeans, and I think it would go well with a couple skirts I have, but it's more expensive than I think it should be. Not sure yet if I want to keep it.

Tatiana & Natouchi Kevin 3/4 Sleeve Belted Dress - $108
    I really liked this one. I wish it were cheaper, but I have my $20 styling fee to make it a little less painful.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Very cute! I love the middle top and the dress will be great for the holidays!

I got a fix earlier this month and sent them all back. They were all awful.
    Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
    Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

The dress is perfect for the holidays! The middle top is pricey...have you decided if you'll keep it? And I like the pattern of the first top but if you're not comfortable in it, return.

Comment

That dress is worth it, imo. Not only is it versatile, it looks great on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
          That dress is worth it, imo. Not only is it versatile, it looks great on you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          +1

Comment

Thanks!! I think I'll only keep the dress. The white shirt is nice, but too expensive.
            Laurie

Comment

Love the plaid hebley
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I think the henley is a bad length, but I love the other two! I skipped this month's fix and will be getting my next in early December.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I didn't post any pictures of mine, but I'm happy to report it was a total WIN. I got a black wrap dress, a cute navy cropped pea coat with zipper detailing that also converts to a vest, a red patterned infinity scarf (stolen by my daughter already), a silky wrap tank shell top and a striped white and navy boucle sweater. Everything looked good, and it all fit. Well...the jacket was a little tight in the shoulders but it works and I've made my peace with my linebacker shoulders. This is as good as it gets in a women's jacket without custom tailoring.

Bought all of it, and I've already put them all in rotation.

I went to every other month fixes lately too.

I hope I keep this stylist. She/he hit it perfectly for me. I think the Pinterest board helped and I updated my body profile to an "inverted triangle" instead of hourglass. As much as I think I have big hips, they are actually smaller than my shoulders/bust. I *think* at 47, I'm finally learning how to dress myself.

Angie
                  Angie
                  Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                  Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Awesome, Angie! I'd love to see pics if you feel up for posting them!
                    Laurie

Comment

LM, I love that green dress!!! I'm glad you're keeping it; it looks fantastic on you.

Comment

Working...
                      X