Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December Stitch Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December Stitch Fixes

After skipping November, I'm really anxious for my December fix! It's in progress and should be here by the 6th. I asked for more clothes I can wear with my boots, since I like wearing them but feel like I totally don't have the right wardrobe for doing so (the straight pants just aren't cutting it). We'll see what I get!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Fun! Can't wait to see pictures! I skipped December, so I have a long time to wait.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

It shipped! And naturally, I checked to see what they sent...

Aiden Ankle Length Skinny Jean $138.00
      Tallulah Faux Leather Detail Pant $88.00
      Bowie Front Seam Detail Dolman Top $58.00
      Jessamy Twin Stripe Cardigan $128.00
      Corinna Striped Dolman Top $48.00

Umm, not too excited about these, but we'll see. The cardigan looks really nice, but that's a LOT of money, and I'm starting to get a lot of cardigans. Faux leather detailpants? Haha. Maybe the jeans or one of the tops will fit well.
      Last edited by alotofyarn; 12-02-2014, 01:03 PM.
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Mine shipped today as well. A lot of the same stuff
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I got the Corinna Striped Dolman top back in Sept, and I kept it. I really like it. Mine was gray with black stripes. Hope there's something you like! My last fix in October had nothing that I liked, and it kind of turned me off the whole thing.
          Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Wow, that's an expensive box! I hope you like something in it, though, so you don't lose your styling fee.
            Laurie

Comment

I may take a break after this one... I don't know. After my first 2 fixes, I feel like they've gone downhill and it's been harder for me to pick something I like. I'm a little worried about how well the Dolmon tops will look on me - I don't know if that's a flattering look on my body, but I'll try them. I feel like I'll miss it if I stop though.

Comment

I am on every other month for a package. I didn't buy anything two in a row, then threatened to leave if one more was a disaster. Then I got a total winner package. We will see what comes in January. I'm hoping I've got a good stylist and I'll keep them. I requested the same person on the next box.

Angie
                Angie
                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

It's here, better than I thought! Except the faux leather pants - those are just as bad as I expected.

Tallulah Faux Leather Detail Pant $88.00
                  Corinna Striped Dolman Top $48.00

I actually like the fit and cut of the pants, but the leather stripe is ridiculous, and they're too long (wouldn't really matter with boots). I like the top.

Aiden Ankle Length Skinny Jean $138.00
                  Bowie Front Seam Detail Dolman Top $58.00

Hubby took two pictures and I was blinking in both, so pretend I don't look drink. The top is a bit more baggy at the top than I'd prefer, but I don't strongly dislike it. I'm torn on the jeans. I like them, I need skinny jeans, and they fit well. I'm not totally crazy about the material (kind of sateen-ish, less pure denim), and they're too long, though I'd only wear them with my boots, so it's not that big of a deal. But they're also expensive.

Jessamy Twin Stripe Cardigan $128.00

I like the cardigan, but not for that price. It has an interesting stripe deal down the back too that I didn't take a picture of. And you can see the same jeans with my boots.

Comment

I like the skinny jeans and the striped top. The cardigan is also really cute on you, but I agree it's too expensive. I'd just keep the striped top for the styling fee and look around for cheaper, similar jeans.
                    Laurie

Comment

Keep the striped top. It looks cute on you and we could be twins, lol!!
                      Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

I have that striped top in green, got it a couple of months ago, very comfy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I think if just keep the striped top too. You could go into Gap right now and get very similar stuff for way cheapee
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I like a lot of it, but I wouldn't keep jeans for that price unless I love, love, loved them.
                            My favorite is the first top, too.

Comment

I love the cardigan.
                              Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                              X