Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

January What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January What Are You Wearing?

Post a pic of your outfit today. Does it rock? Are you sluming it today? Special occasion? Fabulous find? How do you put it all together? Do you want fashion advice? Are you dressed for battle? For fun? For bed? Who are you today?

We're almost halfway through January, and I haven't seen any of your outfits - I miss seeing you all!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Loft top and pants, necklace made by my sister's friend, Teva boots (yes, I know these pants are too loose for the boots).

Loft outfit (got the top on final sale for like $5!), boots, Premier necklace that you probably can't see because it's a terrible shot (I know these pants are too loose too).

Hey look, I finally got some skinny jeans!! All from Loft, I think - the tank is super old, boots, Premier necklace.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Slumming it today (no pic), but I showered! Woo hoo!
      Laurie
      My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I can still fit into pre-preggo shirts for the most part. This makes me very happy. Busted out an old black v-neck blouse today that my hubby likes a lot. Ended up making me a bit late for work this morning!
        wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421098836.228316.jpg
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Cute, ST!

I haven't posted any outfits because they have either been repeats or grubby I have very very few winter clothes 😕
            Jen
            Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

ALOY, that last cardigan looks really nice on you. Today I wore a turquoise Target sweater with a fox on it, AG jeans, and clogs. Yup, clogs.

Comment

t

Since I'm not in workout clothes today.
                Shirt from Evereve
                Leggings -The Loft
                Boots- Aldo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Needs

Comment

Super cute!
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I liked this sweater when I bought it (on sale, at least), but now I'm afraid it's just a grandma sweater. I wanted something white that was heavier and warmer than the other ones I had. I think it's just not as flattering of a cut compared to the teal one, for example.

Comment

Too lazy for photo, but I looked cute today!

Dark red skinny jeans, black moto boots, black tunic-y shirt with cowl neck. Too bad it's so f'ing cold out that one has to bundle up.

Comment

Originally posted by BonBon View Post
                        Too lazy for photo, but I looked cute today!

Dark red skinny jeans, black moto boots, black tunic-y shirt with cowl neck. Too bad it's so f'ing cold out that one has to bundle up.
                        Sexy!

Comment

Black Target v-neck, French Connection black cardigan from 1999 or 2000, black tights, and this skirt: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=211165012

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
                            Black Target v-neck, French Connection black cardigan from 1999 or 2000, black tights, and this skirt: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=211165012
                            Love that skirt!!!!

I miss skirt weather!!!!

Comment

Oops, super blurry picture:

Sweater and jeans from Loft, Premier necklace, Teva boots.

Comment

Working...
                              X