Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Black loafers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black loafers.

I am loving this trend and I am going to have to get on the bandwagon. Maybe a new pair of tods are in my future.

Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Carolyn Bessette Kennedy used to rock black loafers a lot and they looked really chic.

Comment

I can't buy the expensive ones. I used to have a pair that I literally wore until there was a hole in the sole. 😂 I will be jumping on this bandwagon!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Anything looks good if your legs are that skinny.
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
          Anything looks good if your legs are that skinny.
          Word!

Comment

Originally posted by OrionGrad View Post
            Word!
            Bahaha. True. We shall see what they look like with my cankles.
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I like it. I've always loved my Nine West pointy heels
              Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I ordered these today.
                http://mobile.coach.com/mt/www.coach...||SHOES||FLATS

About four times cheaper than tods. Hoping I love them.
                Brandi

Comment

Do they have to be pointy? Not sure I like the pointy look and know I do not like how they feel. I have some 8 yo cole haans that have a square-ish/rounded toe. Wondering if I should bring them back from the brink of donation.
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
                    Do they have to be pointy? Not sure I like the pointy look and know I do not like how they feel. I have some 8 yo cole haans that have a square-ish/rounded toe. Wondering if I should bring them back from the brink of donation.
                    I have a great pair of black Gucci loafers from like 9 years ago. Were literally in my donate pile, but now not so sure. I guess these things always work their way back....

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
                      Pointy doesn't work for me either with my wide feet and finger toes. You should keep the Cole Haans!

Comment

I don't want pointy ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Working...
                        X