Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

March stitch fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March stitch fix

I took a few months off. I really like this box. But wanted to get honest opinion as Dh is useless

Really like the top. Could be good for work.
    Love the blue blazer. So not something I would wear normally.
    Super comfy sweater just not sure. Tights are also stitch fix.

This dress I am not sure. It is flattering in the front.
    But then things get real wild in the back. I have a booty. Like big booty...way before it was cool. It is almost comical in this dress. Just not sure.
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Love the first two. The sweater is nothing special, a little slouchy looking. Honestly I can't see the dress well enough to judge. There's nothing wrong with booty, but is there a situation where you would wear it?
    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

I like the first two and although the third may be comfy, it makes you look blocky...Maybe with better lighting you can see your figure? Cannot really see the dress.
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I tried to force it to be lighter. It looks strange but maybe u can see the dress more.

Also don't shame me for my messy bathroom.
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
          Hard to see the top of the dress but BOOTY! The bottom part looks awesome! Love the blue blazer and the first shirt. Meh on the sweater unless it's machine washable and reasonably priced.
          My feelings exactly!
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I also like the first two. Agree the sweater isn't anything special, and if you feel self-conscious in the dress, don't get it.
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

1 and 2. The dress is cute.
              Needs

Comment

I'm confused on the dress, because it looks like a top and a skirt - are they attached somehow? I like the booty!!

I'm not crazy about the sweater - it doesn't seem super flattering.

The first shirt is kind of hard to tell too - how would you wear it? It seems a little bit short, but it might just be the angle.

I do love the blazer, and the tights seem nice.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Dress is all combines. Like a built in cardigan.
                  Brandi

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                    I like the dress. The boxy sweater would be cute with tights. I'd keep the whole box, personally.
                    Me, too. I like it all.

Comment

I like the first two. Sweater I'd take or leave depending on comfort/price/ease of care/etc. Hard to see the tights but tights are tights -- if ya need more tights and they fit well keep em, if not don't. Booty is bangin in that dress (says fellow white-girl-with-big-booty-before-it-was-cool).
                      Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

The sweater is meh and I agree with what everyone else has said. Love your expression in the mirror when you made it lighter. Nothing wrong some BOOTY!! I'd like one since mine is so flat. I actually had one when I got pregnant. Sad to have seen mine go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

I like the dress. Damn dat ass girl!
                          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I thought my box was coming on Friday, but now it says Monday on the tracking site. It's a bit ridiculous how disappointed I am...
                            Laurie
                            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                              I thought my box was coming on Friday, but now it says Monday on the tracking site. It's a bit ridiculous how disappointed I am...
                              I've had that happen too - I hate it! I switched mine to every other month, and now I'm feeling like April 24 is FOREVER away!
                              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Working...
                              X