Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

August - What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August - What Are You Wearing?

Post a pic of your outfit today. Does it rock? Are you sluming it today? Special occasion? Fabulous find? How do you put it all together? Do you want fashion advice? Are you dressed for battle? For fun? For bed? Who are you today?
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Typical 'home all day' study attire....track pants, socks, and a flannelette shirt. My room gets NO sun...I actually have thermals on underneath too. Not that we really know what a proper winter is over here 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

Haha spot on I even brought on the heater for additional back up 😳

~ Mental Health Occupational Therapist, lover of horses, CrossFit, coffee, and the country (previously engaged to an MS4 and aspiring NSG) ~

Comment

Maternity clothes - so comfy!
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

[MENTION=5042]EvieLee[/MENTION] Your flannel is getting me way too excited for fall.

Comment

Haha I LOVE my flannel. Id wear it in public if people didn't look at me like I was strange haha
            Fall 😍 I want to witness a proper fall where the leaves change colour 🍁
            [MENTION=4205]alotofyarn[/MENTION] sounds ultra comfy. I hope there's a hot chocolate involved somewhere too 😊

Comment

Originally posted by EvieLee View Post
              @alotofyarn sounds ultra comfy. I hope there's a hot chocolate involved somewhere too 
              Oh geez, it was 85F when I went for a walk at 8 this morning. It's currently 89, "feels like 98." I think the high was 99 today, so the heat index would have been over 100. There is definitely no hot chocolate here!
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                Oh geez, it was 85F when I went for a walk at 8 this morning. It's currently 89, "feels like 98." I think the high was 99 today, so the heat index would have been over 100. There is definitely no hot chocolate here!
                Yes I realised once I hit post that I just fell victim to a lapse of cultural awareness 😊 it was 41F here when I posted....

Given the heat there I support consumption of an iced chocolate 😊

Comment

[MENTION=5042]EvieLee[/MENTION], since moving to the South, fall has become my favorite season. I used to be a summer girl, but the heat and humidity is just too much. Fall is where it's at! The air is crisp and invigorating, and the scenery cannot be beat. I already have a spicy fall baking candle ready to add to the ambience.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=4468]rufflesanddots[/MENTION] this all sounds simply devine. As soon as you mentioned the candle I just pictured it in our little apartment. How I miss it. It's been a very tough 5 months so far. I look forward to one day wearing my flannel in the South 😊

Comment

Originally posted by EvieLee View Post
                      @rufflesanddots this all sounds simply devine. As soon as you mentioned the candle I just pictured it in our little apartment. How I miss it. It's been a very tough 5 months so far. I look forward to one day wearing my flannel in the South 

You're a real trooper.

Fall is my favorite too. The last few days it's been in the 60's oh how I'd love for it to stay like that until November!

Comment

It's so hot and we're in Austin until this evening. Do has a meeting until 3:30 so I get to drive around and find a museum or coffee shop or mall to hang out in for hours. Dressing for comfort but I think this will be a regular outfit from now on. I feel put together but so comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                        Veronica
                        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Super cute, V!

Comment

Thanks! I'm in love with the skirts that have shorts under them. Mom-skirt. 😂
                            Veronica
                            Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I love this outfit. Very cute!

Comment

Working...
                              X